We can carry out the role of the Principal Designer and fulfil all duties.
- Plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety in the pre-construction phase.
- Help and advise the client in bringing together pre-construction information, and provide the information to the Project team.
- Work with any other designers on the project to eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the work and, where that is not possible, take steps to reduce or control those risks.
- Ensure that everyone involved in the pre-construction phase communicates and cooperates, coordinating their work wherever required.
- Liaise with the principal contractor, keeping them informed of any risks that need to be controlled during the construction phase.
- Carry out site health and safety audits on behalf of the client