If you are a small to medium size builder looking to ensure your organisation complies with The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 we are here to help.
What your organisation requires too enable compliance.
If you employ more than 5 employees you are required to have a written down health and safety policy.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 places a duty on employers to assess and manage risks to their employees and others arising from work activities.
What we do to make sure you comply
Owen CC will write a health and safety policy for your organisation and provide you with all the safety documentation to enable you to comply with the The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Compliance provides you with a marketing tool.
- Opens new doors enabling your organisation to tender for Government, Local authority major development contracts.
- Improves relationships with workers and improve overall quality of your builds.
- Reduces risk from litigation
- To provide a fee that is affordable and value for money for your organisation.
- Provide your organisation with the tools to self-manage health and safety or manage the process for you.
- To remove any worry or misgivings you may have pertaining to health and safety.
- To provide systems within your business that work for you.
- To fully support you in the event of an accident or health & Safety Executive intervention.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE: